Hi Linda,

We do allow members to check out books, CDs, DVDs, and VHS films from our collection. Periodicals and reference books don't circulate. We also circulate to staff, and our PrattMWP students and faculty. And we do participate in interlibrary loan. http://www.mwpai.org/museum-of-art/library/

Kathy

 ------------------------------

Date:    Tue, 23 Oct 2012 15:07:22 -0400
From:    "McKee, Linda" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: question for museum libraries

I am interesting to see if any museum libraries have circulating book collections for members and/or the public.  This would be in addition to research in-library use only collections. THANKS.

Linda R. McKee
Head Librarian
The John and  Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Road
Sarasota, Florida  34243

Kathryn L. Corcoran

Library Services Director