Sorry, I should have said - we tried the CAA directory in the visual arts already, and couldn't find the breakdown we wanted.  Is there anything else?

--Peggy

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Peggy Keeran
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2012 1:48 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Post-baccalaureate fine arts programs directory?

A student is looking for a directory of post-baccalaureate fine arts or visual arts programs in the US, so she can do some comparisons between programs, deadlines, etc.  Does anyone know of such a directory?  We've found programs searching Google, but would like to see if there is a central place we can go for the information.

Please respond off list.

Thanks!

Peggy

Peggy Keeran
Professor/Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian
Penrose Library
University of Denver
2150 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO   80208

Voice:  303-871-3410
Fax:  303-871-3446
Email:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>