Dear Librarians:

We recently sent this special announcement
directly to many of our library clients, but it
was brought to our attention that we might want
to post the message to ARLIS-L, to bring these
titles to the attention of the ARLIS community at
large. I apologize for the duplicate posting.

Two new publications on Ellsworth Kelly have
recently been published by the Schnitzer Family
Foundation to coincide with the traveling
exhibition "Ellsworth Kelly Prints," a show
organized by the Los Angeles County Museum of
Art, where it opened in January 2012. The show,
which draws from the collections of Jordan D.
Schnitzer and his family's foundation, later
traveled to the Portland Art Museum, where it
closed last month. The exhibition will next
appear at the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art,
opening there in January 2013.

Note: the publisher has not made arrangements for
these two publications to be commercially
distributed through regular channels, so they are
not available to the trade through any of the
usual trade publishers, trade distributors or
university presses. However, Worldwide Books has
made arrangements to purchase both titles
directly from the Foundation's wholesaler, and we
will soon have the books in stock. Both titles
were handsomely designed and produced by Marquand
Books on behalf of the Foundation.

Libraries interested in acquiring these titles
through Worldwide Books may place orders through
our Web site, or may order by telephone, email, fax or regular mail.

For additional information on these two
publications, click here:
<http://host31.spidergraphics.com/wwb5/doc/Ellsworth_Kelly.pdf>New
Ellsworth Kelly Publications

Or click on the links below to go immediately to the records on our Web site:

THE PRINTS OF ELLSWORTH KELLY: A CATALOGUE
RAISONNÉ. Richard H. Axsom. Jordan Schnitzer
Family Foundation, Portland, 2012. Two volumes.
32 x 30 cm. 870 pages with more than 400 col.
ills. ISBN 978-0-9849864-2-2 In English.
<http://www.worldwide-artbooks.com/wwb_title.php?titleno=152183>Worldwide
152183      $150.00 Hardcover (slipcased)

LETTERS TO ELLSWORTH. Ed. by Richard H. Axsom.
Jordan Schnitzer Family Foundation, Portland,
2012. Published in association with Los Angeles
County Museum of Art. 31 x 29 cm. 154 pp. with
151 ills. (138 col.). ISBN 978-0-9849864-0-8 In English.
<http://www.worldwide-artbooks.com/wwb_title.php?titleno=152184>Worldwide
152184     $45.00 Hardcover

Approval plan clients who would like to receive
either of these titles as part of an upcoming
approval plan shipment should contact David Fogel
at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Kelly Fiske

Kelly M. Fiske, President