"and for a while a great picture of her slide-viewing technique graced the “What Our Members Are Saying…” box on the ARLIS homepage."

Laura's picture is still there.  Her picture was the August/September 2005 edition of "What Our Members are Saying."  Just scroll down almost to the bottom. . . .
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Holz, Dayna
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2012 10:23 AM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Laura Tatum

The message below was sent out on the Archives & Archivists list, and since Laura had been an active member of ARLIS for many years, it seems appropriate to share. Laura was a wonderful colleague and friend, and her passion, dedication, skill and humor were an inspiration to many of us. In addition to her numerous professional accomplishments, she had been head of the Northern California ARLIS chapter -- and for a while a great picture of her slide-viewing technique graced the “What Our Members Are Saying…” box on the ARLIS homepage. She will be sorely missed.

Dayna Holz

Librarian, Art & Music Department

Berkeley Public Library

510.981.6235