From: Wendy Zieger [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, October 15, 2012 11:02 AM

For Listserv consideration: Please excuse cross-postings

Bridgeman Education <http://www.bridgemaneducation.com/> : Bringing your
curriculum to life

http://images.bridgeman.co.uk/cgi-bin/bridgemanImage.cgi/600.BAL.162020.5334
24/17082.JPGhttp://images.bridgeman.co.uk/cgi-bin/bridgemanImage.cgi/600.BAL
.890890.533424/94919.JPGhttp://images.bridgeman.co.uk/cgi-bin/bridgemanImage
.cgi/600.BAL.7739510.533424/156198.JPGhttp://images.bridgeman.co.uk/cgi-bin/
bridgemanImage.cgi/600.BAL.3570330.533424/327574.JPGhttp://images.bridgeman.
co.uk/cgi-bin/bridgemanImage.cgi/600.BAL.201740.533424/43923.JPG

As the school year is now under way, here’s a chance to win free access to
over 400,000 fine art, cultural and historical image database-

Register for a free trial
<http://www.bridgemaneducation.com/Register2.aspx?pageid=32>  by October 24,
2012 and enter to win a FREE 3 month IP authenticated subscription.

Bridgeman Education
<http://www.bridgemaneducation.com/InfoPage.aspx?pageid=23>  is the online
educational resource of The Bridgeman Art Library, the world’s leading
source of cultural and historical teaching material. Our website provides
legal access to more than 400,000 high-quality images for teaching and
learning. Our database opens the door to the world’s museums and archives
and extends far beyond European and Western art to Africa, the Far East and
Western Asia, Australasia, the Americas and even the Polar Regions.

For more information contact Wendy Zieger
<mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or call 212-828-1238 ext. 109.

Back to School:
What's New for 2012

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/838e243e-21b3-492a-a67a-1a2842281ae9.gif>

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/ec0a08bc-4109-4dde-a999-ad9988936dbe.jpg>

Franco-Flemish alphabet (coloured woodblock engraving) / Archives Charmet

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/2aba8459-85d7-4a07-aea1-396bb4094ccb.gif>

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/1c4c4e2a-9b22-411d-9ce3-439605bb58e5.gif>

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/35dcfe29-4a60-4309-9a24-15b2b609178a.jpg>

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/f9df95ed-025a-4649-844d-1e467f4766e7.gif>

Place du Théâtre Français, Paris: Rain, 1898 (oil on canvas) by Camille
Pissarro / Minneapolis Institute of Arts

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/0a393455-3938-4466-bb77-e07a61ce4e03.gif>

New Collections & Artists

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/d60907d6-5bd5-4e1a-91b0-b69fae8aaf4c.gif>

We’ve recently added images from the Minneapolis Institute of Arts, Free
Library of Philadelphia and Cleveland Art Museum among others.

Bridgeman Education now includes works from 20th century artists such as
Andy Warhol, Man Ray, Roy Lichtenstein, Georges Braque, Nicolas de Stael,
Henri Laurens, Richard Paul Lohse, Fernand Leger and Georges Rouault.

Stay tuned for more collections updates!

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/bc38add5-b9c4-44b9-acac-a6ea8098dbd4.gif>

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/5dcc1d01-8060-46a0-bfc8-dba165604308.gif>

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/31d6bc49-30c8-4310-9d7e-ee0854377a7e.gif>

Bridgeman Footage Platform Now Live

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/8237c446-e6fa-4b75-9916-ab98c379b4ff.gif>

Bridgeman is delighted to now offer footage through our main website
<http://img.emlr1.com/l/0/0/962225/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5icmlkZ2VtYW5hcnQuY29t>
www.bridgemanart.com.
<http://img.emlr1.com/l/0/0/962226/aHR0cDovL3ZpbWVvLmNvbS91c2VyNDUyNDI5MS92a
WRlb3M=>

Preview our highlight reels.

Though footage is not yet offered as part of our subscription service, if
you are an institution, student or teacher, you can purchase clips of up to
5 minutes at our special education rates. Discounts are available to
Bridgeman Education subscribers.

Start your footage search,
<http://img.emlr1.com/l/0/0/962227/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5icmlkZ2VtYW5hcnQuY29tL3NlY
XJjaD9zb3J0X29yZGVyPXJlbGV2YW5jZSZmaWx0ZXJfZm9vdGFnZT0xJnBhZ2Vfc2l6ZT0xMDAma
W1hZ2Vfc2l6ZT0xNTAmeD0xMiZ5PTYmY2FtcGFpZ25rdz1iYWxmb290YWdl> here.

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/22215664-d018-416b-a00b-62e08c364887.gif>

<http://img.emlr1.com/l/0/0/962228/aHR0cDovL3ZpbWVvLmNvbS91c2VyNDUyNDI5MS92a
WRlb3M=>

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/317cb830-6d56-469b-95ba-3eeaa1e567b4.gif>

Highlight reels available on Vimeo

<http://img.emlr1.com/i/0/0/124791/2116e6f4-574b-4c1f-94d1-1179504c6ef1.gif>

Just a reminder, if you’re not sure exactly where to start your search,
subscribers
<http://img.emlr1.com/l/0/0/962229/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5icmlkZ2VtYW5lZHVjYXRpb24uY
29tL0JhZEFjY2Vzcy5hc3B4P3JlZGlyZWN0PS9TdWJqZWN0cy5hc3B4P3BhZ2VpZD0xNQ==>
can access our SUBJECT page for guidance. Our subject headings allow you to
browse through various categories such as history of science, fashion,
Chinese art, and movement or medium. If you would like a chance to explore
the subject categories, please register
<http://img.emlr1.com/l/0/0/962230/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5icmlkZ2VtYW5lZHVjYXRpb24uY
29tL1JlZ2lzdGVyMi5hc3B4P3BhZ2VpZD0zMg==>  for a free 2 week trial.

Not a Bridgeman Education subscriber yet?

We’ve made the trial registration page much easier to navigate. You can now
see pricing for student and teacher subscription levels and sign up for
individual subscriptions online. If you are representing an institution, you
can register for an instant access trial account, and we will contact you
directly to add IP authentication and to provide a quote.

Please  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> contact us for
a quote or
<http://img.emlr1.com/l/0/0/962232/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5icmlkZ2VtYW5lZHVjYXRpb24uY
29tL1JlZ2lzdGVyMi5hc3B4P3BhZ2VpZD0zMiY=> register now for a free trial.