Hello Arlisians!

I'm writing to ask you for a favor. Would you please take a photo or two of your circulation desk and send it/those to me? We are planning on a circ/info desk redesign and would love to see some images of other art & museum library circ/info desks to get inspiration and ideas.

Otherwise, if you want to just submit some comments about what works/doesn't work about your desk or if you've seen one you think is great, please let me know about it and I'll make direct contact with the institution!

Thanks in advance for your pix!
Jennifer
-------
Jennifer H. Krivickas