From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rachael DiEleuterio
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 1:35 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Microfilm Scanner

Hi all—I am in the market for a compact microfilm scanner and would like to find out what other libraries are using and hopefully get some feedback or recommendations.  The one that seems to be best suited for our needs is the ScanPro 2000, but I can’t get a true price estimate on it without contacting a dealer (it seems to range anywhere from $6000 to $10,000).  Does anyone have this?  If so, would you mind letting me know if you like it, would you recommend it to others, and roughly how much it cost to purchase?  If anyone uses and likes something similar, I’d love to hear about that as well.

Thank you!

Rachael

Rachael DiEleuterio

LIBRARIAN