Rachel,
    Another really good vendor (right close by to you) is Documentary
Educational Resources in Watertown, MA. Their films do tend to be pricey,
but that's because of their nature and content. We have many films from
them and they're a wonderful source for anthropological and documentary
films.

Best,
Ellie