Good Morning

I am looking for two illustrations from this issue:  one is of a Greek temple and the other of a Roman basilica, I am told.    The professor also says the images are cutaways.  Any help will be greatly appreciated … and oh, I need them today!

Source:Architectural design, 1980, v.50, n.3-4, p.[1]-97, photographs (some color ), plans, elevations, sections, bibliography.Language:English. .Place of Publication:England.Abstract:An analysis of Viollet-le-Duc's work..Subject(s):Architects -- France -- Viollet-le-Duc, Eugène Emmanuel.People:Viollet-le-Duc, Eugène Emmanuel, 1814-1879

Much thanks Good Morning

I am looking for two illustrations from this issue:  one is of a Greek temple and the other of a Roman basilica, I am told.    The professor also says the images are cutaways.  Any help will be greatly appreciated … and oh, I need them today!

Source:Architectural design, 1980, v.50, n.3-4, p.[1]-97, photographs (some color ), plans, elevations, sections, bibliography.Language:English. .Place of Publication:England.Abstract:An analysis of Viollet-le-Duc's work..Subject(s):Architects -- France -- Viollet-le-Duc, Eugène Emmanuel.People:Viollet-le-Duc, Eugène Emmanuel, 1814-1879

Much thanks

Marlene Koenig

Librarian – WAAC

Virginia Tech