Hi All.

I am temporarily doing acquisitions at MassArt and I find that I’m rather terrible at locating requested dvds.

Does anyone have preferred sites they’d like to share?  Or better yet, a website that lists or aggregates many reputable vendors?

I’m looking primarily for obscure feature films, educational documentaries, and an occasional art-related film.

Right now I am trying to locate a 7 part bbc-produced series called Redemption Song by Stuart Hall.

http://ftvdb.bfi.org.uk/sift/series/20062

According to worldcat, a dvd version was co-produced by Barraclough Carey Productions.

In addition to going to the producers’ websites, I typically try amazon, facets, microcinema.

Where should I be looking?

Thanks much.

rachel resnik

technical services librarian