Hi Jackie,

I suggest the ART:21 series. You'd have to look closely at the index to determine which artists fit the bill of drawing or sculpture. Most episodes show the featured artists at work. Clips may be linkable through PBS, but many of our art faculty at Lane Community College show the DVDs in class. Art:21 can be uneven series to series but--as  a whole--it is a wonderful project that sheds a lot of light on making art and being an artist.

See: http://www.pbs.org/art21/

Claire

Claire Dannenbaum

http://ephemerarium.wordpress.com/