Hello!

There are some important details regarding our annual Northwest Chapter meeting that were not included in the initial announcement. Please see below.

Registration Fees:  Bring check or money order made out to ARLIS/NA Northwest Chapter

                               (in U.S. or Canadian funds).

Onsite Registration

Chapter member …………......……. $30 US/Cdn

Non chapter member …………........ $35 US/Cdn

Student ………………………………. $20 US/Cdn

Guest ………………………………...  $20 US/Cdn

A registration form is attached. Please print this off, fill it out and bring it with you to the meeting with your check.

In the announcement yesterday there's a link to a Google map, but we wanted to include additional details regarding some lodging options:

Lodging options for ARLIS/NA NW Chapter Meeting in Portland Oregon

October 19-20, 2012

All rates are approximate and per night. There are, of course, a number of other options, but these are some ideas.

Downtown:

Southwest

Ace Hotel

http://www.acehotel.com/

1022 SW Stark St.

Rates $125 - 325

Parking $25

Hilton Portland

http://www.hilton.com

921 SW Sixth Avenue

Rates $143 – 160

Mark Spencer

http://www.markspencer.com

409 SW 11th Ave

Rates $169-229

University Place Hotel and Conference Center

http://www.uplacehotel.com/

310 SW Lincoln St.

Rates $94 - 104

Eastside

Search all hotels near the Oregon Convention Center for availability and rates:

http://portland.conventioncenterhotelsguide.com/

The Oregon Convention Center is conveniently located near the MAX, Portland’s light rail and is minutes from downtown Portland via walking, bus, or cab.

Marriott - Courtyard Downtown/Convention Center

http://www.marriott.com/

435 NE Wasco

Rates $159 - 169

We're looking forward to seeing you in Portland! Please let me know as questions arise. Thanks!

Regards,

Dan

--
Dan McClure, MLIS