Dear Art Libraries Society of North America members:

Our Department is looking to donate our 35mm slide library collection.
Is your institution interested?

The slide library is comprised of in the neighborhood of 56,250 slides
that are used by Faculty and some students for lectures and
presentations. Represented in the slide collection are classical,
modern and contemporary art. This unique contemporary collection of
images includes works that range from emerging, mid career and
established artists in New York, that have been obtained from the
artists themselves and the galleries that represent them. I understand
that about half of the collection is digitized.

If you are interested, please contact me. Thank you!

--
Erin Donnelly
Internships and Grants Administrator

[log in to unmask] - Gmail and Chat
erinadonnelly - Skype
212-992-7669

Internships in Art appointments T/Th 11am-5pm EST:
http://tinyurl.com/InternshipsinArt