Dear ARLIS,

I have a design studio in need of scans of the following (either Clemson doesn’t subscribe or our issue is missing). Any help with any one of them much appreciated--I will owe you big time.

House for Frida Kahlo and Diego Rivera: Juan O'Gorman's architecture and Mexican modern

Space Design 1998 May, n.5(404), p.57-99

Diller + Scofidio: Slow House:

Arch plus (or Archplus) 2000 Oct., n.152-153, p.76-79

Re-activate the docile body: a critical (re)view of Diller and Scofidio's 'Slow House'

Architectural theory review: journal of the Department of Architecture, the University of Sydney, 2000 Apr., v.5, n.1, p.104-122

Location, dis-location and re-locaion: Diller + Scofidio's three site-sight specific works

Shi dai Jian zhu = Time & architecture, 2008 Jan., n.1(99), p.36-41

(ISSN is 1005-684X)

Appreciatively,

Kathy Edwards

Reference & Collection Development Librarian

Emery A. Gunnin Architecture Library

112 Lee Hall, Clemson University

Clemson SC 29634

(864) 656-4289