The Southeast Chapter is delighted to extend an invitation to you to join us for our 38th Annual Meeting which will be held in Athens, Georgia on the campus of the University of Georgia. This meeting marks our return to the site of our very first meeting in 1975.

Our theme this year is Building (Art-full) Relationships. Most of our events, tours, and sessions will take place on Thursday and Friday, November 8 and 9. Venues include the Lamar Dodd School of Art (opened 2008) and the Georgia Museum of Art
(enlarged and re-opened 2011), both a part of the UGA Visual Arts Complex, and the recently opened Richard B. Russell Special Collections Building. The College
of Environment & Design will participate in our meeting by hosting a Saturday morning Architectural
Walking Tour of Old North Campus.

Hotel rooms must be booked no later than Oct. 10 and Registrations must be postmarked by Oct. 20.
PDFs of the Schedule, Hotel and Transportation Information, the Registration Form, and Useful Links can be found on our Announcements page at
http://www.arlis-se.org/LoPrestiAnnouncement2012.html

Join us, and bring your walking shoes!

E.
Lee Eltzroth, President ARLIS/NA SE Chapter