If the faculty member is seeking impact info for tenure review, I tell my
folks to use Google Scholar, which doesn't rank journals but does some
citation-tracking. It ain't much but it's all we've got. And good luck if
most of their work is in books. The impact of a book is difficult to
gauge, even in the sciences & social sciences.

I think the MLA Directory of Periodicals gives acceptance rates for many
journals--at least, using that, one could judge whether a journal is
highly selective (or not).

For some of the disciplines mentioned in the list below, there might only
be one or two journals... so then wouldn't they ALL be "high impact"??? LOL

nedda.
Nedda H. Ahmed
Arts Librarian
Georgia State University