From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2012 2:15 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] AP Images

Thanks to those of you who sent me your guides for downloading, etc.

The problems our patrons are having are in fact due to EBSCO's acquisition of AP Images and their policy:

"All current and future users of AP Images Collection will be able to experience high-end image searching in EBSCO Discovery Service (EDS)* - and no other discovery service."
http://www.ebscohost.com/academic/ap-images-collection

Does this mean we non-EDS users should just cancel our subscriptions?

Ruth Thomas, Boston University

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask] For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/join.html Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask] ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~