Hi Everyone.

 I hope that it is OK that I am making a preemptive strike against the after effects of Hurricane Isaac.  I am anticipating that NOMA's library will miss some copies of journals (August, September, October, and November)   as we did following Hurricane Katrina.  If you have any duplicates of the following titles for those months please think about letting NOMA's library have them.  I can reimburse postage.  My address is:

New Orleans Museum of Art
Sheila A. Cork
Librarian
P.O. Box 19123
New Orleans, LA 70179.

Thanks, Sheila

African Arts Quarterly (Quarterly)

Afterimage: the journal of media arts and cultural criticism (Bimonthly)

American Art Pottery Association

American Ceramics

American Indian Art Magazine (Quarterly) (Yr. begins with 2)

American Style

Anitiques Gazette (Free, published by city's newspaper)

Antiques: the Magazine (Monthly)

Aperture (Quarterly)

Apollo the International (Monthly)

Archaeology (Bi-monthly)

Archaeology (Koagu) (Monthly)

Archaeology and Cultural Relics (Bi-monthly) (Kaogu Yu Wenwu)

Architectural Digest

Archival Products News

Archives of American Art Journal - Smithsonian

Archives of Asian Art (Annual)

Ars Orientalis (Annual)

Art & Antiques (Monthly)

Art and Auction (Irregular) (Volume changes midyear)

Art Journal (Quarterly)

Art Forum (Monthly, except July and Aug)

Art Lies (9/1/08 - 8/31/09; Quarterly)

Art Newsletter: (Cancelled for 2008 per EJB)

Art Newspaper (Monthly) Year Ahead ed. In January

Art Nexus (Published in Dec., Mar., June, Sep. 4 issues p.a.) start 9/01/08

Art on Paper (Bi-monthly) (subscription ok to Nov/Dec, 2008)

Art Review The Essential Art Guide (Previously Art News and Review 12 iss. P.a.) 9/01/08

Art Tribal SEE Tribal Art

Art Voices - Published monthly (except Jly/Aug - summer issue)

Artes (Where did this come from?)

ArtForum (starts with # 5) (Monthly) (End date Nov. 2008)

Artibus Asiae (semi-annual)

Artletter

ArtNews (Irregular) (still receiving duplicates - combine and extend claim 3/29/11)

Arts and Crafts Quarterly SEE style 1900

Arts & Cultures with membership to Musee Barbier-Mueller

Arts of Asia (Bi-monthly)

Artscene

Arts Quarterly - In house publication - save 2 copies per month to bind.

ArtsFocus

Asian Art

Asian Art and Culture

Asian Art Newspaper

Asian Art News (Bi-monthly)

Bomb (March, June, September, December)

Bonham's Magazine

Book Forum (Comes with ArtForum subscription)

Bulletin of the International Research Study Center for Japanese Studies

Burlington Magazine

Cabinet Magazine ( 4 issues p.a.) 9/01/08  Extends through issue 41

Chinese Studies (Quarterly)

Christies Magazine

Chronicle of Philanthropy (Subscription through publisher)
Renewed through April 2014 sac 4/17/12

Conservation: The Getty Conservation Institute Newsletter

Contact Sheet (Subscription a gift from Nancy Barrett from 1989 - won't expire this year)

European Photography

Exposure

Fine Arts

Fine Arts Trader

Fine Lines

Flash Art International

Folk Art (Membership good thru'  12/08) (Folk Art Messenger) (Starts Fall Winter # 2)

Forma

Fortune: Small Business

Glass Circle Journal (Sept 2008- Sept 2009) (Infre. Pub. - m'ship of The Glass Circle)
Freq. every 3 yrs.

Glass Circle News (Sept. 2008 -  Sept. 2009 Quarterly - with m'ship of The Glass Circle)

Glass Club Bulletin of the National American Glass Club

Glass: The Urban Glass Art Quarterly

Glass Focus (Bi-monthly)

Glass Shards: Newsletter of the National American Glass Club
Harvard University Art Museums

History of Photography (Quarterly)

Idemitsu Museum of Arts Bulletin

Idemitsu Museum of Arts Journal of Art Historical Research

IFAR Jounal (International Foundation for Art Research (ANNUAL

IMA Previews

Imagine: The Monthly Magazine of Louisiana Philanthropy

Indie

Inside Smithsonian Research

International Research Center for Japanese Studies

International Review of African American Art (beginning at 3)

Japan + (plus)

JMA (University of Iowa Museum of Art)

Journal of the Print World (Published jan, mar, june, october) Not Cox

Kokka

Kaogu Yu Wenwu

Koreana (Korean Art and Culture)

Landscape Architecture (12 issues per. year) (Cancelled per Pam Buckman)

LASM Quarterly

Library Journal

Linea: Journal of the Art Student's League New York

Literal: Latin American Voices (Bilingual magazine)

Louisiana Cultural Vistas

LRMA News

Magazine Antiques SEE Antiques Magazine

Maine Antique Digest (Monthly) (Trade Directory January issue)

Marg: A magazine of the arts (Cancelled for 2008 per EJB)

Master Drawings

Metropolitan Museum of Art Bulletin

Museum International (Quarterly Review)

Museum Magazine (American Association of Museums) Published bimonthly

Museum News (John Bullard's copy?)

Museum News: Neuberger Museum of Art

News and Events (Art Institute of Chicago)

New Glass Review

New Museum News

New Orleans Art Review (NOAR)

Newsletter for Research in Chinese Studies

Nichibunken (International Center for Japan Studies)

Nichibunken Japan Review

Nichibunken Newsletter

Orientations

Parkett (Irregular - 3 x per anum ; Begins 9/01/2008 - Expires 8/31/2009)

Photograph Collector

Printmaking Today International Magazine of Contemporary Graphic Art (Quarterly)

Print Quarterly (new "year" starts in March)

Raw Vision (quarterly) (unusual numbering - starts with 69 this year)

Review De L'Art

Revue Des Musees De France
Sculpture
Security

Shibunkaku "Wa no BI"

Silver Magazine (Bi-monthly

Sotheby's Preview

Sotheby's Internaitonal Realty - Reside (Comes with Preview???)

Style 1900 (Seasonally - Feb, May, Aug, Nov.)

Transactions of the Oriental Ceramic Society. (Individ. Subscription)

Tribal Arts Guide

Tribal Art  (We have no issues for 2008.  Claimed again via phone with Amanda Ahern

Turning Points

Ueno Memorial Foundation For the Study of Buddhist Art

Vernissage

View

Volunteer Leardership (Now Partners in Community Health) (Cancelled for 2008 EJB)

Walker

Wen Wu (Cultural Relics)

West 86th St : A Journal of Decorative Arts, Design, History and Material Culture
Formerly : Studies in the Decorative Arts

Whispering Wind (order direct from publisher)

Winterthur Portfolio

Wolfsonian: the Museum of Thinkism

World Art Glass Quarterly

World Almanac 2008  (Annual)