The Pasadena Program Co-Chairs are looking for Rebecca Friedman. The email address we have for you is undeliverable and the email we sent to you bounced back.

Rebecca, are you out there? Please contact us with your correct or current email address.

Thanks!

Cathy Billings
Brand Library & Art Center

Sarah Sherman