A faculty member is trying to find out if the firm Tippets, Abbett,
McCarthy and Stratton has an archive of architectural plans. It is
often referred to as TAMS; and it is formally known as Knappen, Tippets
and Abbett Engineering company. (Knappen dies in 1951). TAMS was bought
in 2002 by Earth Tech (Florida based company) and Earth Tech was bought
by Tyco; and then Tyco sold their interests in Earth Tech to AECOM in
2008.

I would be grateful for any tips on researching architectural firm
archives.  I tried WorldCat archives to no avail but did come across
the book, Forty Years of TAMS only held by Binghamton (NY) Libraries.
Between us we have tried various resources such as the National
Archives.  The particular project they did was in Turkey under the
Marshall Plan.

Thanks for any help,

Ruth Thomas, Boston University