Reposting this opportunity...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Liz Markel <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 2:52 PM
Subject: [rusa-l] RUSA: Call for webinar proposals
To: [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask],
[log in to unmask], [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

**

RUSA members:

We are seeking proposals for our 2013 webinar lineup!

All the details, including a link to the online proposal form, are here:
http://rusa.ala.org/blog/2012/09/12/callforproposals-2013webinars/
There's also a list of potential topics for webinars to help jump-start
your thought process. Are you an expert, or do you have experience with one
or more of these areas? We'd love for you to submit a proposal!

Submissions will be evaluated on an ongoing basis, and we'll accept
proposals until either all of our slots for the spring are full or December
1, 2012--whichever comes first.

Questions about submissions should be sent to Andrea Hill, RUSA web manager
and primary online learning contact at [log in to unmask]

We look forward to receiving your submissions!
Cheers,
Liz

Liz Markel
Marketing & Programs Manager, RUSA & ASCLA

--
Emilee Mathews, MA, MLS
Interim Head, Fine Arts Library