Hi all ARLIS/NA colleagues,

An FYI about leadership changes for the Urban & Regional Planning Issues
Special Interest Group

After 4 years as coordinator of this SIG, it's time to pass the baton.  I'm
pleased to announce that Marsha Taichman will be taking on the role of
coordinator of the group.  Marsha is the Visual Resources Librarian for the
College of Architecture, Art, and Planning at Cornell University.  She's a
new member of ARLIS/NA and I'm very excited that she's taking on this role
to become involved in ARLIS/NA.

For those of you interested in being part of the Urban & Regional Planning
Issues SIG who did not signify that interest on your membership renewal,
please let  Marsha or me know and we'll add you to the email list so that
you receive our communications.

All best for the fall,
Rebecca

--
Rebecca Price
Architecture, Urban Planning & Visual Resources Librarian

Marsha Taichman
Visual Resources Librarian
College of Architecture, Art and Planning
Cornell University, Ithaca, New York