I am forwarding a message I received about next year’s “I Love My Librarian” Award.  Surely there are some deserving art librarians among us, so please spread the word and solicit nominations in your communities.  I was fortunate to attend last year’s inspiring recognition event in New York—it would be great to see one of our colleagues on the podium in 2012.

Debbie Kempe

Deborah Kempe

President, ARLIS/NA

www.arlisna.org