Dear friends and colleagues,
I have been appointed guest curator at the Georgia Museum of Art,
to develop and curate two exhibitions: Emilio Pucci early career (opening
in 2014) and
Giņ Ponti architect of style (opening 2015)
I will appreciate it  very much any information you might have
on public and private collectors of items by the outstanding designer.
Please let me know at this address:

Best regards,
Annamaria Poma Swank