A fine array of artists' self-published books, including my recent photo-poetic elegy Bomber, a chance unwinding-- now on view at the Cleveland Museum of Art, in the exhibition "DIY: Photographers & Books,"  Aug 11 - Dec 30, 2012.  A complete listing of authors and books can be found by clicking on the DIY page at http://www.clevelandart.org/visit/Exhibitions.aspx

Honored as a 2011 Notable Book at last year's PhotoIreland, in Dublin, Bomber, a chance unwinding can be previewed in its entirety, and ordered at http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/221

Feel free to contact me directly with any questions or comments,

Lewis Koch
Madison, WI

http://www.lensculture.com/koch.html