Here's a Friday pick-me-up or let-me-down, depending on how you interpret the existence of these things.  Since we've lost the battle re the word Curate / Curator, it was only a matter of time before "Art Library" was lost as well.
Cheers,Lee

The company Hyperallergic has launched their Art Library series with "five titles by some of the innovators of art writing." The T-shirt series was conceived “to engage the Hyperallergic editors in the design process as well as help show what books/text have influenced their point of view.”
http://hyperallergic.com/55172/art-library-t-shirts/