And addendum to our contribution as well -- we have a separate “Volunteer Library” of roughly 3200 titles from which our 500 or so volunteers can borrow.  It has its own Reserve and Reference section, and is used heavily as our Guides (docents) prepare for upcoming exhibitions.

Cheers,

Evan

Evan B. Towle

Librarian for Reader Services