Hi all!

I moved the first books today to our new location, in what will likely be a multi-week process. Six carts, comprising European Monographs A through F.

So please be advised orders may be a wee bit delayed, as I plan to move 200-280 feet of books a day to the new location.

The new space is coming along very nicely and it will be wonderful to finally inhabit it and entertain visitors and groups.

Recent pictures are on our Facebook page, so be sure to take a minute to marvel at the progress!

http://tinyurl.com/7z96mbo

Best Wishes,

Kevin Mullen