Collective wisdom,
    At RISD, we have traditionally cataloged our masters theses. This of
course requires considerable shelving space, something which is at a
premium, and limits accessibility. However, as might be expected, many of
these theses often take unusual and unique formats. We are in the initial
stage of investigating digital options and I would love to hear back from
those of you who catalog or whose institutions catalog masters theses ...
any experiences, pitfalls, or words of advice you might offer would be
extremely helpful and much appreciated.
     Thank you very much for your input.
Ellie
--