Dear Colleagues,

Our current catalogue, CATALOGUE 275, FRENCH ART & ARCHITECTURE, MIDDLE AGES to EARLY 20th CENTURY,
is attached.  This contains over 1250 titles.  It contains both out of print and recent literature, in all languages.

Monographs & Exhibition Catalogues, about 575 titles
Painting, Applied Art, Furniture etc., about 325 titles
Selected Sale Catalogues (Furniture, Painting, Works of Art, etc.), about 110 titles
French Drawings, Engravings, Prints, Graphic Arts, about 175 titles
Art & Architecture, Medieval - Early Renaissance, about 75 titles.

We will send a copy in hard copy if you would like to receive it.

Thank you.

Andrew Washton
Andrew D. Washton Books on the Fine Arts
168 Irving Avenue
Port Chester, New York 10573
914 933 0479
http://www.washtonbooks.com/