Dear Colleagues:
I doubt that any of you are interested in this periodical that we are
withdrawing from our collection, but in case you are, please let me
know.
I am also hoping that some of you who work in general museums (those
with a science collection as well as an art collection) may be able to
help me post it to a listserv for science librarians.
Sincerely yours,

William A. Peniston, Ph.D.

Librarian

The Newark Museum

49 Washington Street

Newark, NJ   07102

Telephone: 973-596-6625

Fax: 973-642-0459

Library's on-line catalog: http://catalog.npl.org/search~
Archives' on-line finding aids:
http://www.newarkmuseum.org/archive/index.asp
Collections' on-line catalog:
http://www.newarkmuseum.org/CollectionsCatalog.html

Announcement:

The Newark Museum Library has the following periodical available to a
good non-profit organization:

Geographical Review,  v.9-54 (1925-1970) - all bound
Published by: American Geographical Society
<http://www.jstor.org/action/showPublisher?publisherCode=ags>
ISSN: 00167428

Journal Description:
One of the world's leading scholarly periodicals devoted exclusively to
geography, the Geographical Review contains original and authoritative
articles on all aspects of geography. Each issue also includes reviews
of recent books, monographs, and atlases in geography and related
fields. Published quarterly (January, April, July, and October).

If interested, please contact me directly at one of the following
addresses.