Dear Colleagues,

A reminder that the final deadline for Papers, Sessions, and Workshops Proposals for the ARLIS/NA 2013 Annual Conference Crafting Our Future is this Friday, June 29.

We know that many of you are working on "11th hour" proposals. Don't agonize unduly over form and details that can be finalized later: for example, you may indicate that a speaker is not yet confirmed or that a title is in flux.

If you have questions about your proposal please do not hesitate to contact us. Links to the online proposal forms are on the Conference website http://www.arlisna.org/pasadena2013/

Sincerely,

Your Pasadena 2013 Program Co-Chairs

Cathy Billings