Dear colleagues,

           I am drafting a session proposal for ARLIS 2013 in Pasadena. This session would ideally cover the topic of libraries collaborating with museums and/or universities to provide substantial collections that support installation art (I’ll be focusing on the skyspace entitled “Joseph’s Coat”, created by installation artist James Turrell on The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art campus). If you or any other art librarian you know will be attending ARLIS in Pasadena next year and would be interested in working on this session regarding installation art and libraries collecting corresponding scholarship, please email me as soon as you can. The deadline is June 29th. I appreciate your time!

Megan Oliver

Assistant Librarian

The John & Mable Ringling Museum of Art

5401 Bay Shore Road, Sarasota, FL 34243

941-359-5700 ext. 2704

ZA102637861ZA102637858ZA102637855small-p-buttongoodreads-button-300x300