Dear Arlisians,

I have just discovered how to use the Blog facility on our journal website, which means that anyone wanting to receive future Table of Contents or Calls for Papers will be able to place themselves on a mailing list simply by entering their email address into the appropriate box on the front page. If you have friends or colleagues who might be interested in receiving such notifications, please let them know about this facility. I do not intend to air my daily thoughts.

Best wishes,

Richard

Prof. Richard Woodfield

Editor of the Journal of Art Historiography

http://arthistoriography.wordpress.com/