Dear Friends,

We will have a Celebration of Life on Saturday, June 30th at our home.  We will begin the formal part of the celebration at 12:55 p.m Please feel free to come early and stay late.  If you would like to attend please rsvp and I will provide directions and details or you may contact Cousin Cynthia:  [log in to unmask]

If you cannot attend and would like to send a story, or thought we have created a memorial web page: http://howardkarno.muchloved.com .  The page has just opened so please return often to see new additions.

With much love,

Bev

A new interview taken several years ago at the Antiquarian Booksellers Association of America Book Fair: http://hq.abaa.org/books/antiquarian/abaapages/karno.html

An extensive oral history done about 5 years ago by Mark Grover:  http://www.karnobooks.com/karno/images/Howard%20Lawrence%20Karno.pdf