Dear Colleagues,

We have extended the deadline for proposals to Friday, June 29 for Papers, Sessions, and Workshops for the ARLIS/NA 2013 Annual Conference Crafting Our Future. We hope this extension will give everyone adequate time to develop and submit their proposals!

Links to the online proposal forms are on the Conference website http://www.arlisna.org/pasadena2013/.

If you have questions please let us know. Happy "crafting"!

Sincerely,

Your Pasadena 2013 Program Co-Chairs

Cathy Billings
Brandy Library & Art Center