You may want to consult 2 articles in Art Documentation that may also
expand on some details of ARLIS's prehistory:  Honoring Florence DaLuiso
by Wolfgang Freitag and William Walker, AD 23/2, 2004; and Judith A.
Hoffberg, The Early Years of ARLIS/NA, interviewer Amy Navratil Ciccone,
AD 27/1, 2008.
Kathy Zimon