Dear Colleagues,

I have recently accepted a new position as Gallery Archivist at the L.A. Louver gallery; my first day was May 1st. Please take note of my new email address: [log in to unmask]

Cynthia Johnson, Head of Reference at UC Irvine, will be the interim Art Librarian: [log in to unmask].
You may find our full contact information posted below.

Best,
Virginia

Virginia Allison
Gallery Archivist
L.A. LOUVER
45 North Venice Blvd., Venice, CA 90291
t 310.822.4955 |  f 310.821.7529
[log in to unmask] | www.lalouver.com

Cynthia Johnson
Head, Reference and Interim Librarian for Visual Arts
University of California, Irvine
Phone: (949) 824-0081, 40042
Email: [log in to unmask]