Hurrah!!  Thanks Deborah for continuing this terrific new tradition started by Jon Evans to communicate more directly with members.  Beautiful setting and "costume" also!!  --Joan
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Kempe, Deborah
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Friday, May 04, 2012 11:10 AM
Subject: [ARLIS-L] A message from the ARLIS/NA President

Hello everyone,

When you have a few minutes to spare, I invite you to view a message to ARLIS/NA members that I have posted to Vimeo:

https://vimeo.com/41376508

There is also a link to the message on the homepage of ARLIS/NA.

Wishing you a good weekend,

Deborah

Deborah Kempe

President, ARLIS/NA

www.arlisna.org

and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in
reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other
than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!