Hi, all,

This is a long shot, but I thought I would ask.  The attached article is from the scrapbook of Marcia Oakes Woodbury.  There isn’t any indication where it comes from, but internal clues point to 1902 or thereabouts.  The family doesn’t know where it comes from, either.  We have checked the American Historical Newspapers and the ProQuest Historical Newspapers, with no luck.  Does anyone have any other ideas how we can find out which newspaper it might have come from?

Thanks for any help you can give!  Please respond off list.

Thanks!

Peggy

Peggy Keeran
Arts and Humanities Reference Librarian, Professor
Penrose Library
University of Denver
2150 E. Evans Avenue
Denver, CO   80208