From: ARLIS/NA List [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Karno Books [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 5:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Howard Karno (1930-2012)

Dear Friends,

It is with a very sad heart that I must tell you that my husband, friend and business partner, Howard Karno, left us yesterday.  He died without pain and in peace.  I cannot express how much he loved working everyone that he met in ARLIS.  He has always considered you more than clients, he felt that we all were friends and partners in the same mission.  Our many friendships are a reflection of his love and respect for you.  I and my wonderful staff will continue forward with the mission that he began and he will always be our inspiration.

With much love

Beverly Joy-Karno

Howard Karno Books, Inc

www.karnobooks.com