Hello all,

We are looking for collaborative partners for a session proposal.  Possible session themes that would fit with our proposal ideas include:

-          Content creation, creating research tools and digital archives for interdisciplinary scholarship

-          Collaborative digitization projects

-          Digital archives

-          Digital humanities and interdisciplinary applications for library resources

Our individual paper idea, which we would like to grow into a session, is tentatively titled “From content collector to content creator: building a collaborative digital archive and research data set”.  Our project is The William J. Hill Texas Artisans and Artists Archive (website will launch 1-2013) in which we are expanding the concept of digital archive by building a collection based almost entirely on collaborative content as well as creating a large-scale data set for research use.

This is a natural fit with “crafting our future” and speaks well to the Technology & Systems, and to a lesser extent the Collection Development, themes that conference attendees indicated were of interest.

Please reach out if you would like to talk about working together on a session.

Best regards,

Marie

Marie Wise

Project Manager, William J. Hill Texas Artisans and Artists Archive

Bayou Bend Collection and Gardens  |  MFAH Museum of Fine Arts, Houston

P.O. Box 6826  |  Houston, Texas 77265-6826

[log in to unmask]  |  direct: 713-353-1545