I have a question for all who might have an answer: What is the best course of action when the decision is made to get rid of a 35 mm slide collection? In the age of digital databases and online archives, our collection has become obsolete. Our department is not sure how best to deal with divesting ourselves of thousands of slides.

I appreciate any and all suggestions.

Regards,

Michaela Steen
Coordinator, Visual Resource Center
Lecturer, Art History
Visual + Performing Arts Department
University of Colorado, Colorado Springs
719.255.4062