Dear Colleagues,

I am announcing with nostalgic feeling my retirement from Massachusetts College of Art Library.  I want to thank ARLIS and all the friends over the years for the wonderful experiences in this profession as an art librarry professional. The rewards have been rich and varied, and the result of the open and sharing attitude of the society and all its members.  I hope to continue contacts in the future and look forward this new time of my life.  My MassArt email should active for some time but I also can be reached at [log in to unmask].

Best wishes and affection to all,

Richard

Richard McElroy

Technical Services Librarian for Acquisitions and Serials

Morton R. Godine Library

Massachusetts College of Art + Design

621 Huntington Avenue

Boston, MA 02115