Dear ARLIS/NA
I finally got around to picking up my Spring 2012, Art Documentation, and then, I couldn't put it down!
I love the new cover concept and three-cheers to this issue's authors – every single article was relevant and interesting.
I noticed that the e-verison isn't yet on our Members-Only section, but I am sure that is forcoming.

Art Documentation: Journal of the Libraries Society of North America , volume 31, number 1, spring 2012

Art Documentation is the official bulletin of the Art Libraries Society of North America, 1982-present. It includes articles and information relevant to art librarianship and visual resources curatorship. Since 1996, it has been published twice yearly (spring and fall). The subscription to Art Documentation is included as part of membership in ARLIS/NA.

Dismantling the Monolith: Post-Media Art and the Culture of Instability(pp. 2-11)

Nora Almeida

On Rehousing the Special Collections of Alternative Spaces(pp. 12-21)

Ryan Evans

What the Heart Remembers: The Women and Children of Darfur(pp. 22-33)

Audrey Powers and Barbara Lewis

Pulitzer-Prize-Winning Photographs and Visual Literacy at The University of Montana: A Case Study(pp. 34-44)

Tammy Ravas and Megan Stark

From Democratic Multiple to Artist Publishing: The (R)evolutionary Artist's Book(pp. 45-56)   Tony White

Developing a Book Art Genre Headings Index(pp. 57-66)

Mary Anne Dyer and Yuki Hibben

Shelving Methods and Questions of Storage and Access in Artists' Book Collections(pp. 67-76)  Annie Herlocker

Image Reference and Instruction for Film Studies: A Case Study at Indiana University(pp. 77-92)   Emilee Mathews

Style and Substance: Fashion in Twenty-First-Century Research Libraries(pp. 93-107)  Lindsay M. King and Russell T. Clement

Assessing Art Books Using the Conspectus Approach(pp. 108-122)

Lolita Kwok

Access and Availability: A Study of Use Policies on Art Museum Library Websites(pp. 123-140)  Esther Roth-Katz

Great job to everyone involved!

Sincerely,

Kim

Kim Collins
Art History Librarian and Humanities Team Leader
Robert W. Woodruff Library
Emory University
(404)727-2997

prohibited.