Does anyone have a copy of Athena Tacha's Brancusi's Birds, New York: New York University Press for the College Art Association of America, 1969.

Our copy is missing the "Comparative Chart of the Birds" which was inserted in the back cover. Does anyone have the chart and is there any possibility that you could make a scan or photocopy of it for us? We have a researcher who would like to see it.

Thanks,
Karen

Karen Lightner
Head, Art and Literature Departments