Dear colleagues,

Yesterday we invited you to answer the questionnaire about your exhibition archives that we have uploaded in relation to the Mela Project, and today we have realized our specifications to locate this questionnaire were not enough. Sorry for this mistake, and here you have the details:

First you have to go to this link:

http://ciid.dk/mela/surveys2/

And then you have to click on “Research Field04 – Add”.

Thanks so much, and sorry for not being clear enough in our first message!!

Marta M. Vega

Responsable de Biblioteca

Centre d'Estudis i Documentació

Museu d’Art Contemporani de Barcelona