Hello everyone:  I would like to see if anyone else would be interested in participating in a session for the Pasadena conference. My proposed idea is this:  as an art librarian who also has written a big academic book (Images of the Pacific Rim: Australia and California, 1850-1935), I’d like to talk about how being an art librarian aided in my research for the book. I’m sure there are others of you out there who have written books and/or produced films or videos on topics other than art librarianship that have found your skills as a librarian invaluable in producing your work.  Would anybody be interested in participating in a session at the conference on this topic?  Let me know if you have questions about what I mean!  Thanks!

Erika Esau

Librarian

Robert Gore Rifkind Center for German Expressionist Studies

Los Angeles County Museum of Art

5905 Wilshire Blvd.

Los Angeles, CA 90036

t. 323 857 6257