Dear colleagues:
We will be holding a joint meeting with SLA/New England on June 1 at EBSCO headquarters in Ipswich.  This will be a great opportunity for us to get together, learn more about EBSCO products and provide feedback on these resources.  It will also give us a chance to see an excellent example of adaptive reuse of mill buildings and the historic Whipple house nearby.  The outline of our schedule is listed below.

EBSCO is situated very close to the Ipswich commuter rail station should you want to take advantage of public transportation:

http://www.mbta.com/schedules_and_maps/rail/lines/?route=NBRYROCK&direction=O&timing=W&RedisplayTime=Redisplay+Time

http://maps.google.com/maps?saddr=4+Topsfield+Rd.+Ipswich+MA&daddr=10+Estes+St,+Ipswich,+MA+01938&hl=en&ll=42.6776,-70.839972&spn=0.002851,0.004801&sll=42.600325,-70.974355&sspn=0.182714,0.307274&geocode=FecziwIdWA7H-yltstN3wRjjiTHcVG2ojqV2uA%3BFVw0iwIdNxXH-ynd-BcDwRjjiTFDQHIPFpxfxQ&dirflg=w&mra=ls&t=m&z=18

Parking is free and available but they need to know how many spaces to reserve.

Lunch will be provided; we will need a head count to know how many attendees will stay for lunch.

The EBSCO staff is arranging a visit to the Ipswich Museum and Whipple House nearby.  It would be helpful to know how many of you would like to take advantage of this opportunity.

I have created a Doodle poll to facilitate gathering this information; please use this to RSVP:

http://www.doodle.com/hif7b5bdtk83sspd

I hope to see many of you in Ipswich.

Best wishes,
Amanda Bowen
9:30-10:00 - Arrival, coffee, greetings
10:00-10:30 - Sam Brooks - Presentation on new products and services
10:30-11:00 - Editorial and Product Management Staff - Discussion of H.W. Wilson resources, Art Source, feedback about current products
11:00-noon - Tour of the EBSCO Publishing facilities including our Editorial Department and their scanners, our servers, and the rest of the campus
12:00-1:00 -- Lunch - Chapter announcements and discussion
1:00 -2:30 -- Ipswich Museum and Whipple House tours

Head of Collections
Fine Arts Library, Harvard University
1805 Cambridge St.
Cambridge, MA  02138