Hi:

I've just added photos from Toronto to Flickr.  I've added two tags: arlisna2012 and arlisna 2012; neither one seems to bring up all the photos that everyone else has posted.  I also joined the ARLIS/NA 2012 group.  I find Flickr to be difficult to navigate and to search and I don't like it that it's attached to Yahoo.  I've had lots of spam come through after registering with Yahoo.  I use Picasa for my personal pictures and find that it's much simpler.

But anyhow--my pics are there on Flickr and if anyone wants to add people's names or anything else feel free!  I had a wonderful time in Toronto.

Joan

Do you have a slow PC? Try free scan!